Monday, June 4, 2012

What the Bruns did last week.

I might have mentioned before, but I feel like my last two months have been spinning out of control. Not in a way that will send me over the edge, but just a slow-to-middling spin that is just slow enough that I have a grasp on everything, but just fast enough to feel like I have come out of a dryer:


Who loves Calvin and Hobbes?! Ahhh, nostalgia.

Anyhoo, we the BrunBruns have been slightly hecticly busy lately. Nothing I can't handle!! Bring it on SUMMER!!

*I have also responded to the hecticness by cleaning the house in a frenzy lately*

What HAVE we been up to, really.



Happy Birthday Regan!
Just a tasting of what our last week was about, including but not limited to: gardening-frenzy (I am determined to grow-not-buy my produce in the summers) and our friends' baby's 1st birthday party. What a cute little baldie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment