Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bouncy Trouncy Date Night

WELL the day arrived. The day of my Groupon-buying fabulous date night! It was exhausting and tons a'fun.

Usually we date on Tuesdays, but I somehow got my internal day-of-the-week clock wound wrong and thought it was Monday all day Tuesday. So we postponed our date night by a day, and boy was it worth it!!

Place: Moe's for dinner, then Zero Gravity Indoor Trampoline Park for bounciness.

Activity: Mostly involved me and the Hubs trampolining (trampling? tramping?) around at breathtaking speeds along with some 6-12 year olds. It was pretty hilarious and exhilarating and fun.

We started with some casual dinner fare at a place called Moe's. Complete with a beer apiece (I'm trying to stick to this exercise/diet program we're on, but c'mon, a girl's got to have a beer once a week).

Post-food ingestion, Hubs and I swung into the Tramp Park (that's more fun to say than trampoline) and plunked our Groupon down for some free socks and an hour of jumpsy fun!





 Hubs was most excited about the trampling area for slam dunks.



I was most excited about the foam pit we could launch ourselves into.


video

We decided that the age of the jumpee was directly proportional to the amount of time it took to haul oneself out of the foam pit post-launch.

harder than jumping in.




Thanks Groupon! I might go back again and pay full-price *gasp*, it was hilariously fun and a great workout besides (my legs are killing me today).

P.S: Hubby is awesome because...he will gladly go trampling with me even though we are nearly thirty and not thirteen.

4 comments:

  1. LoL .. that looks like so much fun!! I don't think I would've been able to last for an hour though .. just looking at your pictures got me tired!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh em gee you have no idea, we were hacking after 15 minutes! We took breaks in between the trampling, no worries. I highly recommend!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So fun! I've had several friends go and do this, and every time I miss out! So jealous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're never too old to jump on a trampoline, I say!

      Delete