Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Honeymooners are back!

Wow, that was a bit of a lag between posts. I apologize, the Hubs and I were off in the Far East enjoying ourselves on a Korea-style honeymoon! We got married almost 8 months ago, but we wanted to wait until it warmed up a bit to head off on an adventure. We spent a week in Seoul with my extended family *akamycrazycrewofaunts*, then headed down to Jeju Island for the start of a week-long sightseeing tour of the country. It was amazing, to say the least.

Mike got to see the Motherland, I got to see my family again, and we both got to have a fantastic honeymoon together. So...finally...we are a proper married couple, post-honeymoon. Although I seeded the idea of going on an annual honeymoon. Muahahahahah.

Who's with me?!?!?

Anyway, with no further ado, here are some Instagram pics of our wonderful trip. Tootles!


















No comments:

Post a Comment