Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fish Baby Date Night Recap

Haha, you put together our date night activities and you get fish babies.

Silly silly, what actually transpired was a dinner and a movie. But the dinner was about fish (read: sushi) and the movie was about babies (read: Friends With Kids)...hence...fishbabies.


Chortlechortlesnortsnort. I crack myself up sometimes.

Dinner: Osaka Sushi in Roseville. Did I mention that Hubby had never had sushi before he met me? We-ell, he'd never had a lot of stuff before he met me. But I introduced him to sushi, and now he's worse than me when it comes to sushi cravings. We ordered a variety of things and shared everything, which is how I like to roll.


Because I like to try a little bit of EVERYTHING, but don't like to eat a lot of anything. I have a love/hate relationship with buffets.

Movie: Friends with Kids, starring Jennifer Westfeldt, Adam Scott, Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph. It was a minor reunion of the cast of Bridesmaids.
So, I really liked it. But I thought (probably because of the actors) that it was going to be a Bridemaids-esque comedy. It was really more serious than I'd expected. But I think it's a really well-made movie, highly recommend.

Note: I liked it because it tells the story of people who are right around where Hubs and I are in life...aka marriedandhipandhappyandourfriendsarestartingtohavebabies.

P.S. Hubby is awesome because...he buys me shoes when he knows I long for them. A man who buys me shoes?!?! I mean really. So wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment