Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snnnrrrk.

Blarf, I've been sick.

I'm not sure how this happened, but everything that could be considered a negative health problem that my parents have was genetically passed onto me. Just me, not little seester (she says it's payback for me getting the big pretty eyes).

Thus I am allergic to everything (including, ohjoygradschool, rats), have all the acne problems, the nearsightedness, and most pertinently today, the weak lungs.

This is all by way of announcing that I, once again, have contracted bronchitis. For those of you who've never had it, count yourselves fortunate. For those of you who have, you can commiserate. I got winded this morning heading across the bedroom to hit snooze.

honk honk. a nose in need deserves...cookies.

Fortunately for me, Hubby baked chocolate chip nutella cookies over the weekend, so dietbedamned I've been inhaling them for the past two days. Ahhh....sustenance. Hopefully I will have recovered before the cookies run out.
nomnomnom

P.S. Hubbles is awesome because...he bakes cookies. And cleans up the trail of used Kleenex I leave around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment