Thursday, February 2, 2012

Humph.

Do you ever have one of those days where nothing is going wrong...but everything is still going wrong?

Yeah, it's one of those days. I have a case of the grumps.

*harumph*

Fortunately, I discovered that when I'm feeling grumpy or blue, there is a semi-narcissistic, self-indulgent way to improve my mood. Nope, not chocolate....

I look at my wedding pictures. Yes, yes, I know that it's a little...something. But I do feel better. That was a great day, the day I married my hunny. And I like remembering how beautiful it was.

Say it with me...ahhhhhhhhhh.

P.S. Mega props to our photographer, Jamie Abraham. If any of you are out there in the Twin Cities metro and looking for a phenomenal photographer (wedding or otherwise), I suggest you drop everything and head to her website.






No comments:

Post a Comment