Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Date Night!

Date Night Recap:

Place: Granite City Brewery, then off to see the movie (or as Hubs calls it, a MOOOBIE) Haywire with Gina Carano and (importantly) Michael Fassbender.

Activity: Chowing down on waffle fries and a burger before getting lulled into a stupor in an action flick. My future boyfriend MF was appropriately foxy for the 10 minutes he was on camera. Got to cuddle in the theater with hubby tho because the armrests fold up!

If you haven't seen Haywire and you like action, I'd wait for the DVD. Lots of action/fight scenes, lots of Gina Carano sprinting around Europe,  of course the incomparable Michael Fassbender in a small but cool role, not much else.

I may have a slight jones for him.

After seeing our food arrive at our table Hubbles commented to me that I was going to have to "run on the elliptical for 4 hours to work off that burger!"

A small scuffle-and-pout ensued.

Note to Husbands across the land. If your wife is starting up a workout/get fit regimen, commenting on how fattening her choice of dinner is...probably not the wisest move.

Now, my hubbles is wonderful and supportive, and sometimes he puts his size 11.5 feet in his own mouth. Which I forgive him for. But the burger did not taste as delicious as I thought it would. *poutreluctantsmile*

P.S. Hubbles is wonderful because...he loves me no matter what size I am.

2 comments:

  1. How fun. =)

    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete